I had the courage of telling him how I felt this morning, I had to do it, or so I think...
"Sorry I couldn't answer your call earlier this morning, but I think its best we stop talking, its for the best, or at least I think so, I'm falling for you, and it is happening so fast that it ends up feeling wrong, I don't wanna end up being hurt, I'd hate to see myself going thru that road, so for my sake, the less contact we keep the better.."
I texted!!It then hit me how much I've messed up something that felt so real for that while and I had to post a status meant for him saying
"Remember that stupid inbox I sent u sayin we shudnt keep contact??
Truth is I miss talkin to u...I miss u"
And write now I wish he sees it and responds☹
No comments:
Post a Comment